Thursday, June 7, 2007

Post Script

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I'm not sure if I agree. This morning I had a bowl of oatmeal (not a wonderful, soft, and subtle English Muffin) and it did nothing for me. NOTHING. Within minutes of eating my blueberry oat paste I was hungry again. And I'm talking really hungry. So I did the only thing a normal person would do; I gorged on whatever I could find as soon as I got to work pretty much right up until lunch.

Now who cares right? I suppose I don't in the grand scheme. But right now, at quarter to three in the afternoon I'm ready to pass out. I blame that friggin oatmeal. Had it just done it's job I wouldn't be in this mess. Thanks oatmeal, you're on my list.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Oatmeal is for sissies and Frenchmen. That is all.

The Editor said...

Jon is wrong, it's also great to exfoliate the skin.